Requirements for applying for Vietnam visa letter
As a result of bilateral relation development, exchanges of visitors have been increasing substantially. It’s the Vietnamese Government policy as well as of Vietnam Consulate in Nepal to make the visa application procedure simpler, quicker and more convenient.
Following are the requirements for Vietnam pre approval visa letter:
1. Scanned copy of passport (expiry date of passport should be at least 1 month longer than the applied visa validity)
– Nepalese Nationals: First page
– Foreign Nationals: First page and Nepal’s Visa page
2. Fully filled-in Visa Application Form
3. Latest passport size photo with white background
Please Note: For Business Visa, you will need an Authorized document (Approval letter) issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department/ Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs). You must ask the business partner/ Inviter in Vietnam to get it before applying for the visa.
Types of Visas:
- One month single entry
- Three-month Single Entry
- One month multiple entries
- Three-month multiple entries
To learn about the visa fees for each type/category, Please contact the Vietnam Consulate Office.
The Vietnam Consulate, Nepal maintains and develops relations between Vietnam and Nepal. The consulate organizes events and promotes trade, investments, culture, tourism etc between Vietnam and Nepal. It provides services such as legalization, translation etc and also provides all the necessary services to Vietnamese citizens in Nepal.